Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shopping: Pretty things

Ahh! [Hi everyone] My mind is going crazzzzy over here. I have so much to do and not enough time to get it done. You know that treasure trove of junk I bought in Mt. Dora? Well I haven't been able to hardly TOUCH it, let alone take pictures of it since I got home. And to make matters worse, I have to go back to Orlando for one last (2 week) visit before the Summer is over. I can't wait to get back here and be here for GOOD! Anywho, I've been racking my brains all morning trying to figure out what in the heck to post about. I'm still working on that mood board I was talking about in the last post, but I don't see it being done until either tomorrow or Friday. So I decided I'd show you guys all the pretty things that have been catching my eye lately. I've been doing a lot of research (read: online window-shopping) for the RV Project, and I've seen soooo many pretty things I love but just plain don't need, but hey, maybe you do! So come along for a little shopping trip with me :) Enjoy and have a great day!!