Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bzzzzy like a bee!

Hello everyone! Just popping in real quick to say hi and let you know that I'm here, but I'm busy busy busy. The lovely Miss Danni of Oh, Hello Friend is accepting buttons for her official blogroll (here) so I've been agonizing over THE perfect button. I should've just had one in the bag, ready for this moment whenever it came. But alas, I am one of those girls who isn't always prepared (but not to worry, that's on my revamp list for 2010! if not 2011 0_0). I've also gotta finish up that moodboard (in which I've hit a rut). Anywho, as you can tell, I've got lots of things to do, so I must be going now! Hope you're having a good day! And do something good for yourself today wouldja? Even if it's technically "bad" for you ;) Such as eating one of these...mmmmmmm