Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Current color combo I'm loving

1. prettier, 2. TwigHutchinson-Stylist, 3. pretty blue things, 4. Luxe, 5. Untitled, 6. Untitled, 7. Untitled, 8. Untitled, 9. First flowers of spring from the front yard, 10. Pink Cheeks, 11. elegant, 12. desk area, 13. girl with sweets, 14. marie antoinette, 15. ugh, 16. fresh

Right now, I'm absolutely in love with these colors! My rooms is kind of a greenish blue - like the color of the sky in that first photo - and I'm trying to find ways to incoporate pinks. I don't know why I love this combo so much. I guess it just reminds me of like sweets and cupcakes and little girl things. What color combos do you like at the moment? I'd love to know :)

Anywho, I did a lot of research today (who knew it could take so much?) to find pretty photos - definitely not going to be an everyday thing [I barely socialized with my family! Baddddd I know] and came across two photographers I really, really liked. Hopefully, I can get ahold of them for an interview and post some of their lovely photos. There are a few in the collage above, but I want to give each of them their own special posting :)Until then, I'll just leave you with their names and links:

Shana Rae

Yvette Inufio

and a favorite of mine: Twig Hutchinson [stylist]

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a message :)