Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

In the beginning...

I doubt anyone is reading this right now - well, you know, now as in right after I post this - but I've gotta start somewhere right? I have no idea how I'm gonna pull this off, but hey I can try right?

You're probably wondering what I'm talking about huh?

Ok, here we go: I'm 19 years old and I have a 10 month old little girl. It's summer now, and I'm home with her all day (love love love it!). I started sewing and what not while she sleeps and I'm putting it all on etsy. But, as I've found, I can't just rely on putting my stuff out there and getting it to sell.............that's where this comes in.

I'm doing this blog in the hopes that I'll get noticed and word will get out about my stuff. I have no idea how I'm going to post on time and all that, but I guess I'll find a way.

So here goes nothing! I'm starting a crazy journey and I really don't know what I'm doing, but hopefully there are some crazy crafty designy people out there who will enjoy the ride with me :)






Just a little taste of what I'm doing:

This one has green/white polka dots on the other side

This one has pink gingham on the other side
One of my favorites. It's so simple but so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a message :)