Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Back! Where I'm at Now & What's to Come

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted - a little over a year! Life got crazy and a lot has happened since then. I've gotten a job, lost a job, lost a boyfriend (well, we broke up) and gotten him back. All the while trying to go to school and raise my little girl. I've done a lot of growing, and I'm glad to say that though life isn't always peachy, I'm in a good place now. My boyfriend and I are now going on 5 years, and I have to say I am happier than I've ever been - sometimes a break is what you need to grow up a little and find yourself (and I truly mean that for the both of us) - I'm set to graduate school next May and big changes will be coming as I will be moving to Orlando so that the 3 of us can live together (FINALLY!). Thankfully he has a good job with a very promising future (he's set to get the business from the owner as soon as he graduates school!!!). So things are looking up :)

As for me, I am focusing a lot on my daughter, my art (school), and just enjoying my life and all its little joys. I'm also getting back into my Etsy shop (neeeed that income!!) so I'll let you know how things go there :) I'm trying to figure out where this blog is going too...I really want to share some of my silly little DIYs (I really should call them experiments - they're not always successful haha!), projects with my daughter, home inspiration...I don't know. I've got my work cut out for me though :) Anyway, that is what's going on right now. Stick around! <3